×
Notice
This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy.
If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the cookie policy.
By closing this banner, scrolling this page, clicking a link or continuing to browse otherwise, you agree to the use of cookies.
To accept | Read more
HeaderMain-GetPartialViewNoCache = 0,0020017
HeaderContext-GetPartialViewNoCache = 0
HeaderBreadcrumb-GetPartialViewNoCache = 0,0010008
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0,0010009

Morocco Vacations and Tourism Guide  

HeaderPageTitle-GetPartialViewNoCache = 0,0010008
DestionationGallery-GetPartialView = 0,2097974
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0,0010008
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0,0010009
VideoListGuideNewsletter-GetPartialView = 0

Overall rating

188
Very good
137
Average
114
Good
33
Low

Who was there

All
87
Couples
51
Aged Tourists
40
Youth travel
38
Families
21
IntroInfographicGenericContainer-GetPartialView = 0,0200196

Surface:The total land area of Morocco is around 446,550 sq km.

Population:  The population of Morocco is around 33,000,000. Arabs and Berbers comprise 99%25 of the population; the remaining 1%25 percent is mostly Europeans.

System of government: Morocco is a constitutional monarchy.

Capital: Rabat, with a population of around 1,636,600 inhabitants, is the capital of Morocco.

Religion: The state religion is Islam.

Official Language: The official language is Arabic. Berber dialects and French are also spoken.

Government: Morocco is a constitutional monarchy.

Climate: Morocco experiences dry weather through the year, with little rainfall between November and March.

Units of measure and electricity: Morocco follows the metric system of measurement and the official electricity unit is 220V, 50 Hz.

Time Zone: The Moroccan standard time is GMT + 0.

Currency: Moroccan Dirham (1 € = 11.19 MAD).

Travel documents required: Most Western nationals do not need visas for travel to Morocco.

CommonInfoPlaceIntro-GetPartialView = 0,0080072

The most popular guides

11
TOURS
10
NIGHTLIFE
10
LANDMARKS AND HISTORIC SITES
5
STORES AND SHOPPING MALLS
4
PARKS AND GARDENS
2
STREETS, SQUARES AND NEIGHBOURHOODS
2
FLEA AND STREET MARKETS
1
TOURS
5
LANDMARKS AND HISTORIC SITES
1
STREETS, SQUARES AND NEIGHBOURHOODS
1
BARS
GuideListAggregateByDestination-GetPartialView = 0,2364966
EventListByDestination_NxN-GetPartialView = 0,0130155

Accomodation in Morocco

Search a Hotel

IntroAccomodationNSContainer-GetPartialView = 0,2893572
CommonListAdditionalLink-GetPartialView = 0,0200191
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0,0010013
AdvAdSenseSearch-GetPartialView = 0
VideoListGuideNewsletter-GetPartialView = 0,0010009
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0

Type of holidays

Art & Culture
Sun & beach
Adventure
Romance
Shopping
Food and Wine
Young & single
Family fun
Sport
Green & wild
Mountain
Students
Spa & wellness
Pilgrimage
Casino
Cycling Tourism
DestinationListExperience-GetPartialView = 0,0100098
IntroListStatesList-GetPartialView = 0,0290272
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0,0010013

Travellers' choice

AttractionListBest_1xN-GetPartialView = 0,0260252
DiaryListByDestination_1xN-GetPartialView = 0,2331169
JoinUs-GetPartialView = 0,0020022
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0,0010008
Footer-GetPartialView = 0,0020017
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0
AdvValica-GetPartialView = 0,0010013